Yoga Classes and Courses in Malmö
Would you like to practice yoga in an easygoing, more workshop-like class setting? maybe even in a smaller group where you can feel safe, receive coaching, attention, and just be yourself?
Then come and join us!
Fall 2021– September 2nd.
– When: Thursdays @ 18.00-19.15
– Where: Norra Skolgatan 10B, room 9 (take the stairs to the top floor) see map
– Investment: 1350 Sek.
– Classes are held in Swedish.
– Max. amount of students: 12
What are the studio classes like?
These yoga classes are a mix of Hatha, Vinyasa, with a dash of Yin and are always followed by a long savasana (relaxation pose). I also include Pilates core exercises and functional moves. The transitions are sometimes a bit slower so we can protect our bodies and really enjoy the flow. Classes are interactive, almost like workshops and students are welcome to pose questions when needed.
– Classes are suitable for those with some previous knowledge of yoga –
A Friendly and Simple Space to Practice
The space we practice in is located in the centre of Malmö. If you’ve been a bit hesitant to join larger yoga studios, then you might find the room and group size just perfect. A small group of maximum 12 students per class!
My biggest wish is that at the end of class, you leave feeling more blissful, more rested, more confident, and much calmer in the mind
Other Places Where I Teach
– Mondays: 20.00-21.00, Yin Yoga
– Wednesdays: 18.15-19.15, Vinyasa Flow
– Saturdays (even weeks): 10.00-11.00, Yin Yang Yoga
I Also Offer
Private & Semi-Private Online Classes. You can find more information 👉 here
Feel free to email me regarding my services and classes directly through the contact page
I hope to practice with you soon.